Monday 22 August 2011

Bloggington

Hello Dear Blog peeps!

It was a busy working week last, busy but productively enjoyable.

The weather gods have been smiling on my little corner of the world
and during one gloriously sunny morning I happened upon the delightful
village of Barrington.

An idyllic haven of village greens and chocolate box cottages nestled in the East Anglia countryside near Cambridge.



I felt compelled to share some photos of the beautiful thatched cottages which make up this tranquil place.







So as you can see Barrington is simply gorgeous!

Even the village pub is beautiful, tudor style with pretty leaded windows!

I hope you've enjoyed my pictoral wander through Barrington, Cambridgeshire.

TTFN

Bea x

1 comment:

  1. Lovely photos.
    I've updated my blogger profile, so you should be able to contact me about the cupcake swap now x

    ReplyDelete

Oh I would love to hear your thoughts and comments!